Work with us: Administrative Assistant
We are looking for an Admin Assistant to join the ECO team. We need someone organised and efficient, who is passionate about communicating economics and policy to a diverse audience. We are hiring on a part-time basis, with competitive pay.
Working as part of the core ECO team, this Admin Assistant will help to ensure that the time of the senior staff and lead editors is used efficiently. They will manage diaries including coordinating and organising lead editor meetings and will help organise our proposed annual conference and key meetings with stakeholders.
The Admin Assistant will track and collect management data, presented to the editorial board, and assist with ECO social media accounts. They will also assist in the day-to-day processes of the project, liaising with a wide range of project contributors, ensuring that everything runs like clockwork.
- Support the rest of the ECO core team staff with tasks such as entering data onto spreadsheets, producing documents and/or letters and arranging meetings and calls
- Act as a point of contact for administrative enquires related to ECO. This will involve answering external enquires about the project, as well as working closely with the core team and with lead editors based at various external institutions
- Provide assistant in planning and organising key ECO events, such as writing masterclasses, conferences, debates and discussions, and stakeholder feedback sessions.
- Excellent organisation skills, with the ability to follow procedures in an accurate and timely manner
- Ability to work independently and proactively and pursue areas of work with limited supervision.
- The ability to deal with and prioritise a range of ongoing tasks at the same time
- Proven experience of completing tasks to high levels of accuracy, with attention to detail and a methodical approach to work
- Excellent all -round IT skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, Outlook, Sharepoint)
- Adaptable, flexible approach to work to meet the needs of the ECO core team.
- Experience in working in research for public policy or economics
Contact: get in touch at email@example.com for more information